Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Getting to know Deal Savvy Mom

Allow me to properly introduce myself. Hello Im Andrea a SAHM and wife. I am an Ohio girl living in Florida by way of Georgia. I am a Self-taught cook, that does alot of it! I am a complete foodie! I love to travel and experience new things all the time. I love new products and I love to share my thoughts with anyone who will listen :) I am big on family. I love, LOVE family! I love hot summers on the beach in flip flops and Maxi Dresses and I love cold winters in boots! So thats a small insight on who I am...feel free to leave a comment with something you would like to share about you..Welcome!


5 comments:

  1. I love to travel to! Especially to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can cook! Meet me with a plate of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea! It's nice to meet you, I live in Ohio, bet you don't miss the winters! LOL

    ReplyDelete