Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tasty Thursdays

As most people who know me knows, that I love to cook and create new and exciting things for the palate and the soul. I am a very passionate person when it comes to food. I am a foodie. I love everything about it from the taste, texture, scent and beauty of food. I try to find things that are pleasing to the taste buds and pleasing to the eye. So I said that to say this: Every Thursday I want to start something new. A blogpost that I will call "Tasty Thursday." It will feature one of my personal recipes along with a photo(s) or Just a simple photo of a yummy food that I happen to come across or partake in. Hope you enjoy this segment as much as I will. With that being said, today's Tasty Thursday is: Fiesta Dip!

10 comments:

  1. Yum!!!! That is some fiesta dip I would love, I havent had gwaltney sausage since I lived in the south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks super tasty!!I love to cook too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea. I'll be watching for some great ideas and I might even join in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really good and I love the idea of Tasty Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY FEED ME PLEASE .. GREAT SITE WOW AMAZING HUNNIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. fooooooooooooood, looks tasty!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK....Fiesta and Dip...I'm yours!! meg Tucker

    ReplyDelete