Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ben and Jerry's Review


Now that summer is "almost" officially here, the best way to beat the heat is with a cold, creamy, delicious ice cream treat. If you are looking for the perfect summertime treat to beat the heat then look no further because I have the answer. Ben and Jerry's.

Recently DealSavvyMom was given the opportunity to sample three of Ben and Jerry's famous ice creams. I was sent 3 coupons to purchase any three of their many flavors.


Now as you  can see from the above picture, they have several flavors that will tempt your mind and tastebuds. They made it extremely hard to choose only three! Your selection will vary from store to store. After drooling over my vast amounts of ice cream yumminess I opted for: New York Super Fudge Chunk, Red Velvet Cake, and Everything but the....I will take you on a yummy journey of each of my delicious experiences!

New York Super Fudge Chunk is a Chocolate ice cream with white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts, and fudge covered almonds. In other words a chocolaty nutty pint of deliciousness! It was the perfect amount of each ingredient, therefore nothing was overshadowed by the next ingredient! Super good!
 The second one I tried was everything but the...Its a creative blend of chocolate and vanilla ice creams mixed with peanut butter cups, heath bar chunks, white chocolate chunks, and fudge covered almonds. One word Heaven!
Everyone who knows me also know that one of my absolute most favorite things is Red Velvet. Red Velvet cakes, cupcakes, brownies, and cookies. Ben and Jerry's went and made a ice cream out of it! Now I've tried several other leading ice cream companies take on this delectable treat but NONE of them can hold a candle to Ben and Jerry's. They all fail in comparison! Ben and Jerry's went with a Red Velvet cake batter ice cream with actual red velvet cake pieces mixed in. And if that weren't yummy enough, they then mixed it with a cream cheese frosting swirl! This is hands down the best ice cream I've ever eaten!! Its a sinfully rich, decadent dessert that anyone who loves Red Velvet cake as much as I do will enjoy and love.

This has been by far one of my most favorite reviews and I hope that my opinion has encouraged you to try Ben and Jerry's, and fall in love with them just as I did




*Disclosure: All of the above opinions are my own, DealSavvyMom*


7 comments:

  1. OMG I want to try the red velvet cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow those sound great!! I have not tried those 3 flavors as of yet but now I will. Great review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man how I love b and j. You picked yummy flavors i have yet to try

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not going to help my diet. I am a huge ice cream fan and those flavors sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 Ben and Jerry's! Now my daughter has discovered the brand too. I'll be bankrupt this summer trying to keep us stocked up but tit will be soooo worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are soooo yummy the best ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben & Jerry's makes great ice cream, I used to love their Wavy Gravy. I don't think they make that anymore! But these flavors look good too.

    ReplyDelete