Friday, June 28, 2013

PB Crave Review!

Every since I was a little  girl I’ve had this love for peanut butter. I remember eating peanut butter after peanut butter sandwich. I used to eat it by the spoonful! It was my ultimate comfort food. Now flash forward a few years and my love of the peanut goodness still exist.

Recently I through surfing the web I ran across this amazing company called PB Crave. PB Crave was developed by Curt Riess.  Curt was raised on traditional peanut butter –and hated it. Everything changed the moment he tried a delicious mix of peanut butter, raspberries and mouth-watering chocolate. In fact, he loved this new twist on an old classic so much, he created his own peanut butter company and after 40 years of avoiding peanut butter he is now eating it nearly everyday.  PB Crave is based in Minnesota, and that’s where their peanut butter comes from. They do their best to minimize the impact they have on the environment, and they give back to the community and world at large by donating at least 2% of all profits to Project Peanut Butter.


PB Crave comes in four mouth-watering varieties. They are: Razzle Dazzle, Cookie Nookie, CoCo Banana, and Choco Choco. They are all loaded with yummy and good for you ingredients. Their peanut butter is loaded with the flavors we crave without all the other stuff.
–No hydrogenated oil
–No artificial flavors
–No syrups
–No high-fructose corn syrup
–Gluten and cholesterol free
–Small batches, artisan crafted
–USDA-approved manufacturing
–Fun, delicious and nutritious

PB Crave was generous enough to give me the opportunity to sample and review their product. Let me tell you, it was love at first bite! As soon as I got my package, I grabbed my handy dandy spoon and dug right in. Right into the Cookie Nookie first! Me being a chocolate chip cookie dough fan, this was absolute perfection to me. Its full of chocolate chips, cookie dough flavoring, wild honey and premium peanut butter. Simply yummy. This my friends, has never seen a slice of bread in my house. We eat it my the spoonful!


Secondly I tried the Razzle Dazzle. It is a Raspberry lovers dream. it’s a delicious blend of red raspberries, white chocolate, wild honey, and yummy peanut butter. The flavor combination in this blend is truly unique and delicious!

Next up was the CoCo Banana. Elvis Pressley would have fell in love with this one! Its filled with exactly what its name says! Creamy banana, decadent cocoa and wild honey. Tropical paradise in a tub!

Last up is Choco Choco it is filled with Semi-sweet and rich chocolate, wild and wild honey.

After sampling each of these unique peanut butters I am in love with PB Crave. They are truly one of a kind and have a delicious product. What attracted me most about this company is their donation to The Peanut Butter Project.

Great product, great company! Follow them: www.facebook.com/pbcravewww.pbcrave.com@pbcrave on Twitter and follow us on Pintrest or repin

*The awesome people over at PB Crave gifted me products to sample for my expressed interest in their company. I was in no way paid for my opinions. As always, the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own and were in no way influenced by the company providing the product.**DealSavvyMom is not responsible for the shipment of the prizes*

1 comment:

  1. They sound soooo delicious.
    When i am back in the States i will definitely go try one or all of them :)

    ReplyDelete